Tri-State employees are certified
At Tri-State Facade Services the safety of our workers, customers and the general public is of utmost importance.
Tri-State complies with all OSHA and Department of Labor regulations and is fully insured.
The commitment to safety extends beyond the company to the entire industry. Our involvement in organizations such as the SWRI is to help raise the bar of professionalism within the entire industry.
Tri-State has a rigorous safety and training program designed by Stefan Bright, safety director of the International Window Cleaning Association (IWCA). This program trains and evaluates all of our employees. Weekly Toolbox Talk meetings keep employees current on all of the different areas of safety and are taken very seriously within the company.
Tri-State employees are certified and trained in various programs, such as;
- NYC Special Riggers Licensed
- Suspended Scaffold Certified
- SIA Certified (Scaffold Industry Association)
- Tractel Swingstage Trained
- OSHA 10 or 30 Card Holders
- Aerial Lift Trained (National Safety Services)
- Reachmaster Aerial Lift Certified
- Certified MM Systems Installers
- SIKA Joint Sealants Certified
- Waterproofing & Sealant Trained through George D Allan Company
- DOW Corning Certified
- SWRI Joint Sealants Certified (Sealant Waterproofing Restoration Institute)
- IWCCI Certified Window Cleaners (International Window Cleaning Certification Institute)
- IWCA Trained & Certified (International Window Cleaning Association)
- Pressure Washing Certified (Delco Cleaning Systems, Fort Worth TX)